XTAR VC4 4-Bay Charger
The Xtar VC4 is a 4 bay charger with a great specification. This charger will effectively auto-adjust the charging current based on the cells chemistry or condition. You may find that cells are also charged at 0.5A initially and then increased to 1A mid way through the charge. This is a safety feature - and helps protect excessive heat build and prolong the life of the cells. A mAh readout function allows you to inspect the current condition of fully charged cells. However, it is worth noting this function only calculates what is added to a cell, and not what is already on the cell - to get a more accurate reading, cells should be fully depleted, then fully recharged.
Compatible sizes and additional features:
- 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700/20700/26650/32650 Li-ion batteries and AAA/AA/A/SC/C/D Ni-MH batteries .
- Compatible with all USB adapters
- Each charging channel is independent
- Auto-Detection 0.5A or 1.0A charging mode
- Identify bad batteries and notify users
- Suitable for IMR batteries and Button/Flat Batteries
- Overcharge Protection
- Fireproof ABS casing